Monday, January 12, 2009

Evening of Terror

Being the woman that I am I need atleast seven good hours of sleep before I am up for my twelve to thirteen hour days flooded with the gym, school, work, my volunteer position to organize this huge event (where my can't say no bit me in the ass this year) and planning a wedding. There is no room for error.

Error however their quite often is. As I was headed to lay down in my comfy flannel sheets ready to start dreaming the night away all of a sudden I remembered I need to check on something in my inbox. This something was supposed to put me to sleep like a baby, peacefully knowing everything would be ok, was not! Quite the opposite and so now I lay awake for hours wonderinghow to fix the unfixable.

What does one do when the life they have worked so hard for bites them in the butt? What does one doe when they don't have time to undo what has been done?

These are the reasons that I have started my land far far away. Whether read or not here will be my thoughts, adventures, and reasons for wishing for a land that is far far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment